|The sturdy, compact design is engineered for continuous service, when worked in recommended speed and pressure ratings. Our blowers have computer-calculated impeller profiles, and are precision-engineered on the latest CNC equipment ensuring close endurance between the impellers, side plates and casing.
11 Reasons - Thatâs why Beta Blowers are the first choice of the clients:
- A powerful shaft avoids the twisting / breakage problems. Hence, our Blowers are equipped with stronger shafts so that more power can be transferred.
- In Beta Blowers, the ratio of total diameter of the rotary impellers / lobes to the center distance is less. This results in lesser momentum, lesser load on the bearings and lesser frictional horse power losses.
- Our blowers are particularly meant for high operating speed and great power saving. It needs both side oil lubrication, and thus all Beta Blowers have big oil sumps on Drive as well as Non-Drive end. Limiting speed of the Blowers is also very high.
- In all models, a majority of breakdown take place due to direct impact of higher vibration limits on rotating equipment like bearings. To reduce and avoid this impact the legs are provided in Beta Blowers in the casing. Also, the bearings are not placed in the line of legs, resulting in less disruptions and longer bearings life.
- Casting material thickness is more in our Blowers, and they are sturdy and dependable, suitable for continuous / heavy duties.
- Sometimes during operation, some motors may give a jerk effect to the blower drive end, and it may harm the gears resulting in equipment failure. To confront this problem, the fitment of all our Blowers are left-hand-drive, so that the jerk effect goes to the right side, providing transmission gears an uncompressed nature and a smooth, steady operation.
- Our blowers are equipped with Helical Timing Gears that ensure lesser loads on the bearings, reduce the noise level and make the blowers fit for running at higher speeds upto 4000 rpm, as well as save energy. As a result, the flow capacity of beta blowers is also higher. They require less energy for same flow content.
- Fitted with angular contact ball bearings, our blowers can handle both the axial thrust and radial load. Also, they eliminate the possibilities of shifting of lobes / rotors to either side; therefore it reduces the chances of breakdowns.
- Noise level of our blowers is very lesser as compared with other makes of same construction. This ensures a better work environment.
- Oil seals in our blowers are set at a very prominent place on the side plate. It ensures easy replacing of the seals. You just need to remove the pulley and it is done in a matter of no time.
- With hard, ground replaceable metallic sleeve given on the shafts of the Blowers, the wear and tear of the shaft is eliminated.